Single phase openwell submersible pumps are suitable for openwells and underground sumps. These pumps rests at the bottom of the well hence reducing the risk of water level fluctuating problem. There single phase pumps are made of high grade stainless steel body and cast iron parts. The motor portion is a water cooled easily rewindable type, where the windings are made using special insulated copper wires a specially designed thrust bearings are used to withstand axial thrust load.
It has a very simple pump portion comprising of a bowl and impeller with a unique hydraulic design to provide a high efficient performance there horizontal single phase openwell pumps are of single stage type with a single impeller and a bowl.
|Power Range||0.5HP-2.0 HP|
|Power Supply||1 Phase 230 V AC
3 Phase 415 V AC
|Pump Outlet Size
||25 mm , 31 mm , 40 mm , 50 mm|
|Max. Start / Hour||6|
|Type of Duty||Continues|
|Head Range||10 mtrs - 35 mtrs
|Discharge||8.5 LPS - 3.0 LPS|
SPECIAL FEATURES :
- It save 20 to 30% of electricity bill compare to convention design pump.
- Noise free operation since immured inside water
- Less maintenance due to simple design and low depth installation.
- No priming / suction problems.
- Single shaft for pumps and motor ensure perfect alignment always.
- Designed to with stand wide voltage fluctuation hence less possibility of burn out of motor winding.
- Water supply for domestic use in high rise apartments, building and hotels.
- Clean water handling application
- Drip and sprinkler irrigation
- Fountains and gardening
- Fire fighting application.
- Commonly used in wells, sumps etc.,
- Borewell Submersible Pumpsets - 75 mm or 3
- Borewell Submersible Pumpsets - 100 mm or 4
- Borewell Submersible Pumpsets - 150mm or 6
- Single Phase Open Well Submersible Pumpsets
- Horizontal and Vertical Three Phase Openwell Pumps
- Self Priming Monoblock Pumps and Centraifugal Monoblock Pumps
- Wonder Type Borewell Submersible Pumps